Coronavirus Whole School Risk Assessment April 2022
As school resumes following the Easter break, we are continuing to assess the risk of the endemic for our pupils, staff and our community daily.
We are keeping the risks as low as possible at Eldon by:
- Continuing to encourage children to wash their hands as they arrive into school and at regular times of the day
- Ensuring there is plenty of air circulation by opening windows and classroom doors
- Maintaining enhanced cleaning systems in school
- Having clear systems of communication with families and children when children are feeling poorly with the signs of Coronavirus. Also, encouraging positive test cases (including staff) to isolate for five days and until they are well.
- Monitoring the attendance of pupils and staff daily, so that school can act upon any information quickly.
Coronavirus Whole School Risk Assessment February 2022
Coronavirus Whole School Risk Assessment Update 5th January 2022
Key Coronavirus Updates for Parents and Carers January 2022
Coronavirus Whole School Risk Assessment Updates 1st January 2022
Coronavirus Whole School Risk Assessment Updates September 2021
Key Coronavirus Updates September 2021
Coronavirus Management Plan September 2021
C-19 Whole School Risk Assessment (Updated) 8th March 2021
C-19 Home School Agreement March 2021
PE Risk Assessment March 2021
EYFS C-19 Risk Assessment - March 2021
Schools Coronavirus Operational Guidance Feb 2021
Staff C-19 Self Testing Kits
From Monday 4th February all staff at school have been provided with the C-19 Testing Kits. This additional 'control measure' is having a positive affect upon the risk assessment of the school as staff are able to test themselves twice a week before reporting to work.
Loan Device Agreement for Pupil Home Learning
October Update 2020
C-19 Catch Up Statement September 2020
September Updates 2020
June Update 2020
Latest Information - 3rd June 2020
Many of you will want to know when Eldon will open more broadly?
The Local Authority have confirmed that the earliest now is 15th June.
Mrs Butt will be writing to you on Friday with more information about what school will look like post lockdown.
Please keep a look out on 'Twitter', 'ClassDojo' and also the website under News/Events: COVID-19
Parent and Child Survey - Covid 19
Following the Government guidance this week where Phase 2 is for schools to re-open on 1st June for some year groups, we are putting together a parent and child survey to ascertain your views about this. At the same time, we are exploring if this is feasible and if so, how we could manage this is a safe manner for all. The survey will be shared on ClassDojo by the end of the week.
Eldon Primary School